Welcome
Welcome to persona4musicalproject

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Greetings From the Newbies (Put introductions here)

Chat about whatever you want here

Greetings From the Newbies (Put introductions here)

Postby LoganAura » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:14 am

Even if I'm not a mod or anything, I thought this type of thread would be good rather than a lot of 1 post threads.

I'm Logan, a HUGE fan of the Persona series, and a amatuer singer. I found this off of tumblr and am seriously in awe of the piano and the singer in the current songs. I can't wait to hear more.
LoganAura

Re: Greetings From the Newbies (Put introductions here)

Postby hostilecrayon » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 am

Hi! I'm Lish, been into Persona since around the time Persona 3 came out. I'm a huge SMT fan in general, but I have the most experience with P3 and P4, and am in the P4 fandom. I'm 28, which from what I can tell, makes me OLD in the Persona fandom, haha. I mostly just write fic and started a scanlation circle that's picking up the Persona 4 manga, along with some Arena doujinshi side projects.

I love this project so much and am unbelievably excited to see more of it!
hostilecrayon

Postby magicians-fool » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi there, I'm Jovi, and I found this site and awesome idea from tumblr. I really can't wait to see the rest of the magic happen! <3

I'm a huge Persona fan in general, but Persona 4 will forever hold a special place in my heart. I've branched out to playing the older (and more recent) Persona and SMT games as soon as I manage to get my hands on them, but time and time again I find myself coming back to what brought me into Atlus and Persona.
magicians-fool

Postby Oddcat20 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:42 am

Hey there party people!
I just wanted to say how much I really love this whole stream of conversation and greetings from fans of the project! It's awesome getting to know you guys, hearing about how you found us, and just getting some conversation on the forum. So I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your amazing feedback and support!
I also wanted to apologize about my injury that took place last week, making it a little harder to do the recordings, but I'm able to move slightly better now, so sometime soon I'll be able to play piano again and begin making some recordings once more.
I'm going to add another stream under the "Hey, What's Up?" tab where you guys can ask us any questions you're curious about. You can also give us feedback, or we could just talk because talking to actual human beings is fun!
Lastly, since this is the introduction tab (Thanks LoganAura for making this!) I think i should go ahead and do my own introduction. So here ya go:

Hey guys, I'm Jake.
I've been an avid SMT fan for 5+ years now. I got into SMT when my sister randomly came home from Gamestop one day carrying a box with a weirdass cover telling me we were going to play it together. It had the title "Persona 3" and my first idea was, "Don't we have to play the first 2 first?" The game was spectacular and submerged my sister and I into the SMT world. I've always been a musician, it's been my passion my entire life, and one day while playing Persona 4, during a loading screen, Gina (my sister) and I started singing random songs about "Adachi The Cabbage Man" and "Bufula being not as great as Mabufula." After joking for awhile, we started to actually talk about how cool a Persona 4 Musical would be, and VOILA!!! 3 Years later, you see what has become of our little joke :D

Thanks for stopping in guys, and keep checking back! I'll try to recover as quick as I can, and get some new music to ya soon!

~ Jake (Music Writer)
Oddcat20

Postby Diana » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi!! I kind of suck and didn't notice this thread before I made mine. So, here I am again!

Hi, I'm Diana! I am a veteran of 'net musicals, and you guys rock, and this musical is fantastic, and yes. <333
Diana

Postby Infernex » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Hello. I'm Corey.

In general, I'm just a big P4 fan (just finished P4 Golden with it recently released). I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the project. I'm a programmer by trade as well, so if anything programmer-ific comes up or something...
Infernex

Postby SykoFuncWyzbi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Name's Brenton, but most people I know call me Mr. B because of...whatever their delusion is of my demeanor.
Or it could have everything to do with my Scottish accent. Either way, the nickname's been with me since I was ten.
Big fan of Persona (Fuuka is my waifu and everything, SHUT UP), and I can personally claim to have gone through 100% completion on Persona 4 more times than I have fingers or toes.
Months of my lifetime have been lost to that game (along with Persona 3), and I'm perfectly fine with that. I plan to break this record with Persona 5.
I'm a Chef, as a recent profession; when i'm not at work, I spend a good amount of my time apprenticing as a Sushi Chef in order to add to my repertoire.
If I'm ever going to get anywhere with this career choice, I'll need constant improvement. The pay is alright, but I may be singing a different tune once I actually settle down and start a family.
I'm still young. Early twenties. However; I'm not exactly what one would consider a 'lady-killer', which lead to my teenage self delving into niche JRPGs and Anime, leading to further undesirable-ness.
It's a vicious cycle, but I can make the best damn Eggplant Parmesan with Asiago-stuffed Tortellini to make up for it.
SykoFuncWyzbi

Postby CaptainEpix » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:02 pm

I personally - being the king of the champions - have absolutely zero experience doing anything for-reals musical, save occasionally getting bored and poking at translating Japanese lyrics into singable English ones. Clumsily, obviously. But I do A) go apeshit for musicals and B) love to sing! And... and I guess C) also love Persona. In fact, although this fact may make some of you look at me like a psychopath, I actually wrote Dojima at a Persona roleplaying venue for about a year, and would like to think I was 'basically amazing'.

The tl;dr though is that I am also sort of interested in getting involved with this project... uh, somehow. Apropos of which, I don't suppose y'all could give a brother the hook-up with an instrumentation-only recording of Interrogation? :(a
CaptainEpix

Postby Oddcat20 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 pm

CaptainEpix,
I'd be totally fine with hooking you up with an instrumental of it. Can you give me your e-mail? I'll send it to you as soon as it's made.
~ Jake (Music Writer)
Oddcat20

Postby CaptainEpix » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 pm

stu@friendpeople.org

You are truly an angel. If I can figure out how to get my roommate's God damn microphone working I might record a version of my own, p. much just for funsies; the danger of course is that I did a little bit of poking at the lyrics when I was super bored a few days ago, and I'd hate to deal anybody any offense by... changing their stuff, basically. orz
CaptainEpix

Next

Return to Hey, What's Up?